California Condo Insurance

Company Logo

If you have purchased a condo or townhome, the bank will require California condo insurance to protect its investment in your home. Many times this protection is provided under a master policy through the homeowners association which would also protect the common areas. You may, however, need more insurance to cover your personal items as well as personal liability for you and your family members living with you.

An additional coverage often needed is “assessment” coverage which is available to purchase in case of a large property loss to the association which did not have sufficient insurance or in the event of a large liability loss exceeding the limits available to the homeowners association.

Contact Lords Insurance Agency today for a free California condo insurance quote.